PRICING + FAQs
If you are interested in any of our services, please read the below information to help make your booking experience run smoothly.
01. How far in advance do we need to book our service(s)? It is recommended to book your stationery services at least 6-8 months in advance of your event date and your wedding signage at least 4-6 months in advance.
02. How do I book my service(s)? To get started, please fill out either our Live Calligraphy + Engraving or Wedding contact form to receive a custom quote. A consultation will be scheduled with all wedding inquires. Upon approval of your services and quote, your contract and invoice will be generated. Services are considered booked once your contract has been signed and your 50% non-refundable retainer has been paid.
03. I have a wedding planner. Can I book with you directly or does my planner have to contact you? You are welcome to book directly. If more parties need to be aware of the production process please include them on your inquiry form.
04. Do you offer delivery? Yes. We use a third-party delivery service. Price of delivery is based on volume of your order and travel time/distance. The window for delivery and pick-up is between 8am and 8pm. You will need to confirm overnight storage options with your venue, if delivery or pick-up cannot be completed within those hours.
05. Is pickup available? Yes. You may pick up your items on an agreed upon date and time at no charge.
06. Where are you located? We are located in Chicago, Illinois, the Downtown/South Loop area.
07. Do you offer rentals? Yes. We have a modest collection of rentals available for clients who are booking our signage.
08. I am interested in a few rental mirrors. Can you hold them for me? Rentals are first come first served. It is recommended to book your services at least 4-6 months in advance.
09. Can you letter on a surface I provide? Yes.
10. My wedding is outside of Chicago, can we still book your services? Yes. We can ship day-of-details and signage. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time when booking for production, shipping and delivery. We do not ship mirrors.
11. What is your cancellation policy? If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please provide notice immediately. Your retainer is non-refundable and fairly compensates us for committing to provide Services and turning down other potential projects/clients. If your project has already moved to physical production, you will be responsible the remainder of your balance.
12. What is your return policy? Due to the custom and subjective nature of calligraphy, returns are not allowed. However, if there is an issue with your order, please email us immediately. Any issues with work due to designer error will be made priority and fixed at no charge. If the issue was caused due to replication of client error(s), missed deadlines, etc. a fee, including a rush fee, to fix the issues will be applicable.
Due to the custom nature of the work, all calligraphy projects are priced on a case by case basis. Standard pricing assumes an initial consultation, one design consultation, two (2) digital mockups, two (2) rounds of revisions and the final product. The below rates are subject to increase if services extend beyond the standard design process.
01. Standard rates for wedding or special events projects. There is a minimum rate of $625 for personal projects; $1000 for weddings and $1200 for corporate/influencer projects. Learn more about our minimums.
"Projects" can include a combination of services such as, but not limited to, 1) a welcome sign, seating chart and table numbers, 2) bespoke calligraphed or engraved gifts + day-of-items, or 3) signage + live calligraphy.
02. On-Site Calligraphy and Engraving* Rates. $175.00/hour and $200.00/hour, respectively.
* Engraving includes a choice of complimentary finishes in gold, silver, copper or ebony.
03. Rush Orders? We will do our best to accommodate rush orders. Custom stationery can take at least 3 months. Our standard turnaround time for signage projects is 4-6 weeks. ALL projects booked on a rush basis will incur a fee based on the cost of the project, to compensate for "overtime" and disruptions made to the production schedule:
14 Days: 25% Rush Fee
10 Days or Less: 50% Rush Fee
48 Hours: 100% Rush Fee
24 Hours or Less: 200% Rush Fee